The following articles, websites and case studies should prove helpful as you plan for your next remodeling project....
-This report is widely recognized in the industry as one of the top publications, customized per market, to give clients and remodeling professionals alike an inside peek into project values. If resale value is a deciding factor in your remodeling plans, this report is a must-read!
-Make note of the variances between "Midrange" and "Upscale" and it's easy to imagine your project falling somewhere in the middle!-
- How remodeling professionals use this report: Dr. James F. Molinelli, Architect for ARDO Contracting in Columbia, Maryland says, "I use Cost vs. Value to show clients that the key projects they are considering will absolutely add value to their home and, in a potential sale, will make their home more attractive to a buyer than comparable houses. It also shows them the portion of the investment they are making that gets amortized over the time they are in the home. When understood in this fashion, and from a dispassionate outside source, people are comforted about their investment/remodeling plans, the value they will receive upon sale in the future, and the real cost of the day-to-day improvement in their lifestyle at home."
-Questions? Contact Us!
- AK has a great resource here in Atlanta, more specifically in Marietta, for many of our product needs. It's also one of the locations we can choose to meet our clients if the need arises. We highly recommend them and welcome our clients to preview them online if they so choose: ProSource Marietta But, remember, we would never ask our clients to go view or select from their 14,000 sq ft showroom all alone. We will personally guide you through each step of the remodeling process including your selections!
- Nine Home Renovation Projects That Make Sense For A Recovering Economy - Full Story
- The Sub-Zero website is an excellent resource for clients to put together their appliance wish list https://www.subzero.com/
- Ventillation - Can your kitchen take the heat? Your stove — whether it’s gas or electric — needs to have an operating hood and extraction fan over it. These hoods aren’t just decorative — they are essential to help control excess moisture in your home, as well as to help remove cooking odours: Read More Here
Click The "SHARE" Button On The Left To Share This Information With Your Friends And Followers Via Twitter, FB, Blogger & More!