Who We Are
AK's Code Of Ethics
AK Adheres To The Following Professional Code Of Ethics; Observing High Standards Of Honesty, Integrity And Responsibility In The Conduct Of Business.
· Promote in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety;
· Make all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
· Write all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
· Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
· Refrain from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
· Attain and retain insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
· Attain and retain licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
Click Here To Read AK's Code Of Ethics Specific To Our Certified Aging In Place Specialist (CAPS) Certification.